Friday, August 7, 2009

Betty Crocker Baking Mix Contest Winner...























The Betty Crocker Baking Mix Contest was our first contest and in the spirit of living a simpler life, my daughter and I wrote the names on small scraps of paper and she picked a winner out of a hat. Cherie won the contest. Cherie has two blogs: Tightwads with Triplets and More Than An Egg. Here is her comment:

"I'm a new reader to your blog and would love to try the mixes out. My son is completely GFCF and hasn't found a sweet treat that he likes yet. FYI: I googled my son's nutritionist (Kelly Dorfman) and found your blog. :)"

Congratulations to Cherie and thanks to everyone who made comments--and to Betty Crocker for making these NEW gluten-free baking mixes.

3 comments:

Territory Mom said...

What a cute photo! She looks so satisfied. Congrats Cherie! I'm going to order my Betty Crocker mixes from Amazon today. This will make our holiday season easier and tastier. Thanks

Print this post
Cherie said...

Hooray for me! I am so excited!

Print this post
Jennifer said...

I tried the Betty Crocker brownies this week. They tasted good. Unfortunately, they are too sweet. Too much sugar for me and I ended up with a migraine so I won't be making them any more. The good news is I have been eating peaches with no problem :)

Print this post