I made these fruit and vegetable bean bags for a Wellness Fair they are having at my daughter's school today. I needed three sets for a "shooting for 5 fruits and vegetables a day" bean bag toss and I am raffling one set off today just for fun. These bean bags are not sold in any stores and are only available here today!
My kids liked tossing them around and they look great in a glass bowl in the kitchen. They are kind of fun PR for eating healthy allowing picky eaters to slowly get familiar with the look of fruits and vegetables in a non threatening environment (because they aren't afraid they are going to end up on their plate!) Thisgive away is totally a late night whim. The bean bags are stuffed with lentils--and while they are not meant for human consumption--my dog actually ate a few of them. So, keep them away from your dog if you think your dog might be a fan of lentils. If you want to make your own fruit and vegetable bean bags, let me know and I will post directions.
Win it! One reader will win a set of FIVE bean bag fruits and vegetables!
1) Leave a comment mentioning the five fruits and vegetables that you serve or your kids eat most often (must include at least two vegetables). Leave your comment on THIS post (click on "comments" below).
2) Post your comment by 11:59pm EST on Wednesday, June 2nd, 2010.
3) You may leave up to 3 separate entries- 1 entry with a comment as described in #1, 1 entry with a link to where you have blogged about this giveaway, 1 entry with your Twitter name if you have tweeted about this giveaway.
4) One winner will be chosen at random (using Random.org) and announced on Thursday morning, June 3rd, 2010.
5) NOTE: If you wish to be contacted by e-mail if you win, please include your e-mail address in your comment. Otherwise you must check back on Thursday, June 3rd at 12 pm. If the prize is NOT claimed within 72 hours, the next random winner (using Random.org) will be contacted.