Sinergia • 2082 Lexington Ave. - 4th Floor, New York, NY 10035, Tel 212.643.2840
Part 1: The Gluten Free Diet and all about alternative flours
Lecture will cover...
Thursday, January , 2011 <--LECTURE HAS BEEN POSTPONED due to snowstorm! New date will be posted in a few days
- How to get started on a gluten free diet.
- Overview of gluten free products that taste good.
- Which flours and grains are acceptable and which are nutritious.
- Products you can find in the regular grocery store.
- Cooking demo on how to make gluten free chocolate chip cookies using garbanzo bean and fava been flour.
- Instructions on how to make gluten free chicken nuggets using bread crumbs made from rice cakes.
- Interactive discussion as well as Q&A for parents.
This lecture is free thanks to the generous support of the Autism Initiative at Sinergia. To register for the FREE workshop, please call Gina Peña-Campodonico at 212 643-2840, ext. 305 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org